Wednesday, July 4, 2012

If you are here to download something...

...then read this carefully.

As it's said in my previous post, I started to create a new, more private site for file sharing.


You can now see it here: http://hybriddream.wordpress.com/

As it says, this is a private blog. Then how can you access?
It's easy. Just follow these few steps here:

1. Sign up for a Wordpress account (go here if you don't want to sign up for a blog). If you already have one, skip this step. After activate the new account, make sure you fill your profile with some information - your name (alias) and location - because I would like to take a look at it ^_^
2. Go to http://hybriddream.wordpress.com/. Click Request access.


3. Your request should be accepted within 24 hours.

For the time being, I'm removing all files from here to the new place. It will be done in a week, I hope.
And yes I'm uploading new stuff ofc course, the Music Fair show last Saturday and MOVE LIKE THIS is released tomorrow, right?

So stay tuned! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment